We all want to install a perfect antivirus software to protect our computer system from viruses. There are a number of antivirus program available in the market. Antivirus software often creates errors which cause issues on the computer. Today, we are discussing Norton antivirus security program error. We have given a complete guide to resolve the Norton Error code 3048 3.
This error code is one of the most common errors associated with the Norton antivirus. The article presents you Norton error 3048 3 symptoms, reasons and simple steps to resolve it from your computer system.
Symptoms of Norton Error Code 3043 3
- The error 3048 3 always crashes the activate windows files.
- Your computer system frequently crashes with the error 3048 3, when you run the program.
- A message will display on your computer screen to alert you.
- Windows will give slow responses, and input devices like keyboard and mouse also respond slowly.
- Occasionally and suddenly your computer system will freeze for a few seconds.
Possible Reasons for Norton AntiVirus Error 3048 3
- Corrupted and incomplete installation of Webroot antivirus program.
- Wrong and incomplete windows registry from the latest Webroot Secureanywhere-related program.
- Spyware or virus has corrupted or infected your windows system program or other Webroot related software files.
- Accidentally deleted any antivirus files or another program mistakenly removed that is linked with Norton security software.
Now, you must remove this error from your computer as soon as possible because it may harm your system files or folders.
Verified Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Norton AntiVirus Error 3048 3:
If you want to remove this Norton error quickly from your computer, then follow the below-given steps. Kindly, follow the each given step to get a complete resolution of Norton error 3048 3:
- Repair your windows registry that is the linked with the Norton error 3048 3.
- Check your internet connection.
- Conduct a full virus or malware scan on your computer system.
- Remove and delete all of the temporary or junk file from the computer system with clean manager tool.
- Delete all of the unwanted or corrupt folder and files with the help of clean manager tool.
- Use the Windows System Restore to “Undo” recent system changes.
- Do the uninstallation and reinstallation of the Norton AntiVirus software which is the associated with Error 3048 3.
- Run Windows System File Checker (“SFC /scan now”)
- Download and install all the available windows update.
- Make clean installation of the window.
- Restart your computer.
This is how you can resolve the Norton error. This error code can cause issues. It can create several errors which damage your file on your computer.
If you have any other issue or query related to your Norton product, then you can call on Norton customer support or service number. If you have recently purchased a Norton product and looking to install it on your computer then you can visit Norton.com/setup or Norton.com/myaccount.