Norton has launched an amazing password manager tool; it is Norton Identity Safe. It is designed and developed by Symantec Corporation, and it is a cloud-based software program. With this software, you can easily access your personal account information. Norton Identity Safe will secure your login credentials, passwords, address, bank card details, etc. Norton Identity Safe is a feature to protect user data or information on this device.
But before you start using this safety program, you need to log into the Norton account. It is possible that you might be facing some issue with this login process. You do not need to worry about this login issue because it is a common issue and you can resolve it quickly.
In this post, we are giving a process to get an immediately rid of Norton Identity Safe program issue on your device. All steps are straightforward and easy to understand and follow.
A process to Solve Norton Identity Safe Login Issue:-
You will get a stepwise process to solve your Norton Identity Safe login issue.
Step-1: Restart the Computer System:-
- First of all, exit all the active programs on your computer.
- Then go the “Start” button and click on it.
- Click on the Next button to shut down the computer.
- Click on the “Restart” button.
- After that, please proceed into next step.
Step-2: Sign out the Norton Identity Safe program and again login:-
- Open the Norton antivirus Setup and then start it.
- Go to the right top corner of the home screen of your screen and click on the “Stated username” option.
- If you are logged with your Norton account credentials, then only the username will display on your screen.
- Click on “OK” button on the sign out dialog box.
- Go to the main window of Norton antivirus product and click on the “Identity Safe” icon.
- Click on it to launch it and then click on “sign in” button.
- Enter your Norton account username and password, click on the “Sign in.”
- Type the Norton Identity Safe vault password in your Norton account.
- After that, you will enter your Norton Identity Safe Vault.
Suggestion- If you get an incorrect password error message on your screen, Then you can use the below-given steps:-
- Log in to your Norton account and then sign in to your Identity Safe Vault account.
- If you see any incorrect password error, then you need to first find whether the error is occurred by Identity Safe password or the Norton account password.
- After this, please go to the next step.
Step-1: Login your Norton Setup Account:-
- Open the browser and enter this given link- Norton.com/myaccount
- Enter your registered email id and password.
- Click on “Next” button to continue with this.
- Enter the Norton account password then, click on “Sign in.”
- This process will provide you a password to successfully log in to the Norton setup account. You need to go next process to login into the Norton Identity Safe Vault.
Step 2:- Process to Login to Norton Identity Safe Vault Account:-
- Enter your correct password to login into the Norton Vault account,
- In case, If you do not remember your identity safe vault account password, then you can on the Show password hints option.
- This step will help you remember your password.
- After that, if you didn’t get success, then you need to delete the Identity safe vault from your device.
Steps to delete Norton Identity safe vault:-
- Go to the Delete My Vault option and then click on the delete Identity Safe Vault.
- Then enter your Norton account password.
- You will get a confirmation dialog box on your screen.
- Click on the Yes button.
- After completing this process, your account will be deleted permanently from the system.
We hope that after following above steps, you will resolve your Norton Identity Safe Login Issues completely. But still, if you face any issue with this process, then you can take help from the Norton Customer Support. The Norton experts are offering 24*7 service for the Norton users. You can connect with them by dialing Norton Toll-free number or visit Norton.com/Setup.