Nowadays, Installing the antivirus security software in the computer system is very necessary for the protection of your system from viruses, spyware, worms, and phishing. And we all know about the Norton, it is one of the best antivirus available in the market these days. The Norton is popular for providing best services and offering enhanced features to their customers.
As we already know that the Norton toolbar is designed and developed by the Norton antivirus security software. The motive of designing the tool is to protect the users when they browse the web browsers. The tool provides two main features, i.e., anti-phishing protection and secure data encryptions.
Sometimes users want to disable or remove the Norton toolbar from the computer system. The main reason for removing Norton toolbar is that when the user updates or install any application, it might be not supported with the Norton toolbar.
We are providing some basic and simple steps to remove the Norton toolbar. These steps are easy to understand and follow but if you need any technical support then, visit Norton.com/myaccount or dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support to get instant support.
Procedure to Remove Norton Toolbar from your Computer
The given procedure is very less time-consuming and takes fewer efforts. To avoid trouble and errors follow the steps in ascending order. The steps are mentioned below-
- Open the Internet Explorer browser by double-clicking its icon
- Click on the \”Tools\” option appears in the top menu bar of the browser
- Then, select the \”Manage Add-Ons.\.” option
- Click on the Start menu button display in the lower left corner of the screen
- Then, click on the \”Run.\” option
- Type the following code: regsvr32 /u \”C:\Program Files\Symantec\filename.\” Replace \”filename\” with the displaying name of the Norton toolbar file as given in Step 2.
- Press the \”Enter.\.” it automatically disables the system file that opens the Norton toolbar program when you start your computer system.
- Again open the Norton security suite software by double-clicking the Norton icon in your system
- Then, click on the \”Settings\.” option
- Now, Uncheck the box next to \”Phishing Protection.\.”
- Finally, close the window option.
- Restart your computer.
The Norton toolbar is successfully deactivated and removed from your system. Reinstall the toolbar to stop any security threats to your computer. If you want to purchase Norton security software or need any technical support, then visit www.Norton.com/setup or dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support to get instant support. The experts are available 24*7 to assist you.