Everything is developing day by day, as the websites are also increasing in the market. While surfing the internet many kinds of websites show up in search. People find it convenient to have websites for everything. However, all of these websites are not secure and safe.
While using the Internet, you see many sites, but you do not want to invite any type of unwanted activity on your computer system. Because of this, spyware and parasites can corrupt your computer without your permission. They will run on your operating system. One possible result of these unwanted websites is that they continually pop up without warning. In this situation, you need to restore your operating system and install an antivirus program on your computer to get immediately and effectively rid of this problem.
Method-1 Set the Computer System Security settings
To do this, please use the below-given steps.
- Recheck and reset your computer’s security settings to get advanced protection.
- Close all the open windows, browsers and programs on your computer system.
- Click on the “Start” button which is placed in the lower left corner.
- Click on the “Control Panel” option.
- Click on the “Internet” option.
- Click on the “Default Level” option to raise your computer’s security level.
- Click on the “Enable Protected Mode” which is the located on the same screen (if it is not already selected).
- If your firewall is not turn on then first do it.
- Click on the “Start” button that is placed on the lower left side.
- Click on the “Security Settings” option.
- Click on the “Firewall” option and turn it on.
Method-2 Download or Install An Antivirus Program
- You can select a free antivirus program or purchase one.
- You can begin with the two free programs available on the Microsoft website, “Windows Security Essentials” and the “Malicious Software Removal Tool.”
- To do that, launch a web browser.
- Search “Microsoft Help” and select the “Windows Security Essentials” or “Malicious Software Removal Tool.”
- Click on the “Download” button to start the downloading process of the program on your computer system.
- You can download and run only a single program at a time.
- Now start the antivirus software to search the viruses, malware and other unwanted software to clean out all of these.
- You need to run only one program at a time.
- If you have installed any other antivirus program, then you need to uninstall it from your computer system.
- Now purchase a commercial antivirus program.
If you want to know more about Norton products specifications then you can get them from Norton Customer Support. Norton technician will provide you all the information which you want to know. So, you can connect with them by calling on the Norton toll-free Customer support number.