If you are searching for a simple app that will provide you with all of the networks to find out the IP addresses that who is dead and who is live. An amazing tool comes with this service among the computer system users that is called Angry IP Scanner. It will help you to find out the working IP addresses for your computer system.
Angry IP Scanner is a free and open-source IP monitoring tool for the Windows users. In this post, we will discuss this tool and its performance to save your time and efforts.
Importance of an IP monitoring tool for Windows:-
Just suppose that you have a small office with ten or fifteen computer system, and all of the machines have different IP addresses. Or let’s assume that you have a big office with fifty or sixty computer system and all are have different IP addresses. On that case, you are trying to get that which IP is dead or live, and then Angry IP Scanner will help you to resolve your this problem. This tool has only one function, and that is perfect to find out whether an IP address is dead or live.
Steps to Angry IP Scanner features:-
Please follow the below given steps to find-out live or dead IP addresses.
- To use this tool, you need to turn on your computer system first.
- Then you need to install a Java (if you don’t have).
- When you have confirmed this, then you will be able to download this tool for 32-bit as well as 64-bit Windows machine.
- After downloading this tool, open it and then you will see a window will open on your screen.
- In this window, you will able to select the IP Range, Random, or Text file.
- If you select the IP Range, then you will need to enter your respective IP range for example-192.168.0.1 – 192.168.0.100.
- If you select the Random, then it will automatically come with a random IP range.
- The last and third option is Text File, If you are using the multiple IP addresses written in a text file, then you can select that file.
- Here you can check the ping status of those hosts.
- For this example, you can enter an IP range.
- From here, you need to select the Subnet Mask from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- When you have selected the everything, you need click on the Start button.
- Your selection will take some time, so please wait.
- After completing the scanning process, you will see the results on your computer screen.
- Here, you will see the two different color marks:-
1- The blue marked means IP addresses are live and working currently and,
2- The red marked means IP address is not in working, it is dead or no longer active.
- It is also possible to export the list of IP addresses visible on the list.
- To do this, you need to move the Scan > Export all.
We hope that this impressive and active tool will help you to find-out live or dead IP addresses. To use this tool efficiently, please follow the above-given steps carefully. We have to make sure, and it will provide you the correct result related to IP address.