Did you just purchase Beats headphones and you are looking for the method to connect them to your phone? Well, is the answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will discuss the process to connect, and pair Beats headphones to Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices.
Like it or not, Beats by Dr. Dre have been quite successful. Even though a couple of wired headphones from Dr. Dre are still available, a majority of their headphones are wireless. Pairing Beats Wireless headphones is easy. However, if you are a novice, then the process may seem a bit daunting.
How to connect Beats Wireless headphones to your Android device
- In order to add Beats headphones to the Android device, turn on Bluetooth on the device.
- With a downwards swiping motion on the home screen, bring up the App Drawer.
- Tap on Settings.
- After that, choose Wireless and Networks from the menu.
- Now, select Bluetooth.
- Touch the switch next to Bluetooth to enable it.
- After turning on the Bluetooth, touch the Pair new device button.
- Now, you will be able to see the list of available devices.
- Choose Beats Wireless from the list.
- Allow the headphones to get paired. The Beats headphones will display as connected after that.
How to connect Beats Wireless headphones to your iOS device
- In order to add Beats headphones to the iPhone or iPad, you have to enable Bluetooth on the iOS device.
- From the home screen, locate Settings and tap on it.
- Now, select Bluetooth from the Settings screen.
- Tap on the switch next to Bluetooth to turn it on.
- After enabling the Bluetooth, you will be able to see the list of all available devices.
- Tap on Beats Wireless from the list.
- Allow your Beats headphones to pair over Bluetooth.
- You can now connect the Beats headphones to any mobile phone.
How to connect Beats headphones to Windows PC
- Just power on your Windows 10 computer.
- After that, click on the Windows logo in the lower left side of the screen or hit the Win key.,
- From the Start menu, click on Settings.
- Now, choose Devices.
- From the list of options, choose Bluetooth settings.
- After that, click on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Wait for all the devices to get discovered by Bluetooth.
- From the list of devices, click on Beats Wireless.
- You will get notified on the screen when the headphones get connected.
How to connect Beats headphones to Mac
- Start up your Mac.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- After that, select Beat headphones from the list of devices.
- When the headphones get connected, the status will show “Connected.”