Norton antivirus comes with a collection of features to protect the computer system and mobile devices from viruses, malware infection and spyware attack and online risks probability. Norton provides their users a 360-degree protection against the online threats and from the unsafe web browsing. Norton mainly detects and removes the viruses and blocks the malicious WebPages by which the viruses are entering on the system.
There may be multiple reasons for unsuccessful installation of the Norton Antivirus on the system. The Norton Antivirus Error 8504,104 is one of the common error. It might occur due to any malware infection or some other security application already installed on your system is creating a mess and also conflict with the installation process of new Norton Security Product. It might also be a reason that malware or antivirus software preventing the Norton service from starting.
To successfully install the Norton antivirus on your system then you need to follow the given procedure or steps. These steps are very easy to understand and simple to follow. But if you have any issues during the time of installation then you can also contact the Norton customer support or for more information visit www.norton.com/setup.
Procedure to Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504,104
The below-mentioned steps will help you in fixing the error code 8504, 104. These steps are very less time-taken and fewer efforts but when you follow these steps in the given sequence.the steps in details are mentioned below-
- First, Save the file on a “Local Disk” after downloading “Norton Power Eraser”(NPE)
- “Run” the “Norton Power Eraser” and allow the whole process to complete it by accepting the “License agreement”
- Now, to start the “Norton Power Eraser (NPE)” deep computer scan for viruses and malware infections, click on the “Scan for Risks”
- Following the above process, then your computer might be restart and NPE will perform comprehensive system scan upon start.
- To complete the system scan, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- The computer will automatically reboot after the scan is completed.
- For uninstallation of Norton, move to the “Control Panel” or the “Control Panel Program Wizard” by giving the command line and run the “appwiz.cpl” on the command.
- Then, Restart your Windows operating system.
- To completely uninstall the Norton Antivirus first you need to remove any Windows registry entries and files,
- Then, “Download” the “Norton Removal Tool” on your system.
- Now, “Run” the “Norton Removal Tool” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After Norton has been completely removed from the system, then restart your computer.
Hopefully, the Error 8504,104 successfully solved by following the above-given procedure. But if you are facing any trouble or any technical error arises than you have an option to direct contact to the Norton customer support. The technicians and experts of Norton are highly skilled and qualified and available 24*7 to help you and assist you with every single problem related to Norton. For quick help, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or you may also visit www.norton.com/setup.