Printing a web page from Google Chrome is a piece of cake. There is also a keyboard shortcut to execute the printing procedure. Here is how you can print a web page from Google Chrome.
All the internet browsers support the print command. If you want a hard copy of a particular web page on a specific website, then you do not have first to take a screenshot. You can print the page directly.
Moreover, you may use Google Cloud Print to print via the internet from any device, such as your smartphone, to any printing device.
Steps for printing a web page in Chrome
Hands down, the most convenient method for printing a web page on Google Chrome is to use the keyboard shortcut keys. If you are using Windows then, just press Control + P keys simultaneously. If you are using Mac system, then press the Command and P keys simultaneously. These shortcuts are universal and work in a majority of web browsers.
Printing via Google Chrome Menu
- Open the webpage you want to print.
- Next, to the “Star” icon for bookmarking in the upper right corner, click on the three dots.
- From the pull-down menu, click on the Print option below Zoom.
- Wait for the Print Page to open.
- Select the number of sheets you wish to print. You can choose to Print all pages or specific pages.
- Select the layout. By default, the layout is Portrait, but you may change it to Landscape.
- Select whether you want to print in color or black and white.
- If you click on More Settings, you can enter the paper size, set margins, quality, scales and check whether you want header and footer or graphics.
- Now click on the Print button.
- If the Print screen on Google Chrome does not contain a Print option, then click on the Save option. You may go to the Change option and select a printer from the given menu.
Google Chrome Print Options
You may use the default settings while printing on Chrome. You also have the option of changing these settings. Just review the changes to the Print document before hitting the Print button.
Here are the print options that are present in Google Chrome print screen:
- Destination: select the printer you wish to print the webpage from. From the list of all available printers, choose one.
- Pages: By default, all the sheets will get printed. If you wish to print only certain sheets, then just enter the page numbers.
- Copies: Determine how many copies of each printed page you would want. Enter the number of copies for the webpage.
- Layout: If the web page is vertically bigger than it is horizontally, then print in the default Portrait mode. If the page is horizontally bigger than it is vertically, then change it to Landscape mode.
- Color: You can decide if you want black and white or colored copy. Make sure that the Printer has enough toner and ink.
- Options: If your printer supports duplex printing, then you can enable it here.
- More settings: select or change paper size, margin, etc.